I am currently working on several projects:
- A precursor to rsgrammar.js was VenusBot2015, a generative phrase twitterbot.
- Metre — A system for creating structural animations that considers the size, shape, color, and coordinates of objects and links these properties to movement.
- Primer — animation series, 36-54 short computational animations using Metre.
- Brushstroke — An animated drawing application…
- Equilibrium — An illustrated chapbook/zine collection (8 issues).
- Collapse and Thrive — animated short film (experimental, collage animation)
- Parameters — a set of essays that critically addresses fundamental issues surrounding aesthetics and art theory especially as it concerns abstraction and meaning
- Variant Forms — animation series, 36-54 short computational animations. See assets for the project here and here.
- Agate Models of the Universe — animation series, 36-54 short experimental animations