I am currently working on several projects:
- Metre — A system for creating structural animations that considers the size, shape, color, and coordinates of objects and links these properties to movement.
- Brushstroke — An animated drawing application.
- Equilibrium — An illustrated chapbook/zine collection (8 issues).
- Collapse and Thrive — animated short film (experimental, collage animation)
- Parameters — a set essays that critically address aesthetics and art theory.
- Variant Forms — animation series, 36-54 short computational animations. See assets for the project here and here.
- Agate Models of the Universe — animation series, 36-54 short computational animations
- Primer – animation series, 36-54 short computational animations using Metre.